Our Tubs Feature:
Compared to ‘old-style’ fully wooden cedar tubs, our inner polyethylene moulded shell has many advantages including;
- Provides a leak free tub
- Tough and durable
- Produces no water discolouration
- More hygienic and easier to keep clean
- Better insulation so cheaper running costs
- No wood rot and breaking down of the cedar walls so a longer tub life span
Features of polyethylene include;
- Made in NZ from recycled material
- Tough and durable 6mm thick
- Environmentally friendly material
- Minimizes algae growth
- UV resistant material
- Non-toxic, food grade
- Recyclable material
Open the bubble air valve for bubbles through these 6 jets.
- Replace harsh, toxic chemicals with the health and skin-enhancing virtues of Colloidal Silver
- Is environmentally safe and natural, eliminating the need for Chlorine and Bromine
- No harmful chemicals – easy to use safe and gentle on skin, hair, eyes and nose
- Is odourless and tasteless
- Is the easy, low maintenance way to go
- Safe to recycle old water onto your garden in between tub refills
Curved cedar pieces on tub rim of tubs provides;
- Shelf for drinks etc…
- Useful support when getting in/out of tub
- Comfortable to sit on if getting too hot
TGV profiled pieces
Standard garden hose can be connected to help drain old tub water away or onto your garden (safe to do so when using Silver Cove water treatment).
Moulded black shell sits on a polystrene layer for added insulation underneth the tub.
Tub also comes with a NZ made insulated lockable cover.
Enjoy the benefits of our USA made natural spa treatment. Our OZONE SPA SANITISER uses natural processes to provide crystal clear, clean and healthy spa water that looks, feels and smells just like nature intended.
- NO eye irritation
- NO skin irritation
- NO chemical smell
- NO corrosive effect on spa or associated equipment
OZONE disinfection is much more effective than chlorine in killing Giardia, Noro Virus, Crypto and is proven to control and remove unwanted chloramines. Some chlorine free sanitiser may still be needed to be used to maintain a residual and for shock treatments.
Our tubs come with a quiet and efficient a 1.5hp 2 speed pump.
It operates at low speed for a quieter, more efficient operation. High speed for therapeutic massage jets.
The SmartLink WiFi module and SpaLink app allow you to connect to and take control of your spa remotely from any location at any time.
The SmartLink module connects to any model SV controller and then uses your home WiFi network to facilitate communication between the app server and the spa.
The SpaLink app becomes a mobile, wireless remote for your spa enabling complete control of all settings.
Top curved cedar pieces, cedar seats, cedar steps & pump boxes are all manufactured at Coatesville, Auckland and rest of the hot tub parts and tub are assembled and shipped from Napier, New Zealand.
- The clear polyurethane coating on the cedar seats seals up the wood resulting in no leeching of the cedar tannins which makes the water go brown (like is with the case with all other cedar hot tubs on the market)
- No need to ever reapply
- The coating also makes the tub a bit more hygienic and easier to clean as oppose to the raw cedar wood exposed underwater which can trap contaminants
- Also, the polyurethane coating stops wood splintering and wood rot